This episode was recorded on January 24th, 2020!
Mike, Paul, Kait, and Brian sat down IN REAL LIFE to record, discussing the last year of IRCB, things we’ve loved, how we’ve grown as a show, and a few behind the scenes bits.
Mike’s audio is a little weird because, well, he didn’t follow his own advice of eating his microphone.
Thanks to Danny and Nick for hanging out on discord while we recorded this episode!
- 00:00:00 – Start/Last Week in Comics
- 00:01:14 – Favorite IRCB Things From 2019
- 00:12:09 – IRCB Zine news
- 00:20:19 – Doesn’t Like Talking About Comics
- 00:30:09 – Listener’s Favorite Moments/Giving Mike Grief
- 00:51:12 – Challenges/Balance/Opening Can’s On Mic >:(
- 00:57:51 – The Secret Life of IRCB Pets
- 01:04:06 – Wrap/Credits
- 01:07:24 – Tipping Back Into Goo to Record a Podcast
Music provided by Infinity Shred. Find them on Bandcamp.
Producer: Mike Rapin
Editor: Zander Riggs
Support us on Patreon: patreon.com/ircbpodcast
Spreaker | Player.fm | Pocket Casts | Overcast | RadioPublic | Castbox